Friday, August 13, 2010

Take that Chance




Have you ever felt that the world is all ways going in the opposite direction as you? Well… in that case it probably is because you're most probably trying to do something different. That's not an easy thing to do tale it from me. The system is so rigid and stubborn it's all ways trying to bring you down. Change is feared, like is some kind of humongous meteor that's going to destroy the world, for better or for worse who cares … its different so it's got to be big and bad!!! That's the mentality of the people that are just too lethargic to get up and take a chance. It's not so much the change that frightens the people it's more likely the people who are affected in a bad (terrible!!!) way by this change, just want to remain intact and not be swept away with the change. They take the most drastic measures by dazzling the uneducated with there lies and controversies ("I love the way you lie……." I wonder if Rehanna knows what I'm talking about ??? ) yes, I do tend to yell out parts of songs randomly!!!



Just that you should know it's nothing to do with anybody or anything in particular…It's about absolutely every damn thing!!! Yeah the world is all about some sort of bullshit trying to make a stand… and adjust lives in its order just to sell a product (a useless expensive product * cough * *cough *). So as the world turns so do most of us. It's time to turn it all around… Say no to the system. Take a stand and make a move, hopefully I can break the rules.


Ok…that was just a spontaneous rap that just entered my brain (and already left) …


Sometimes I wonder to myself why do I go along with this, I really don't have to… so yeah, I won't!
The thing is everybody is glued to this consumption and self concept, hwy don't look at me like that… I not talking as a person who's got all figured out or got it all going grate, no I'm not. I'm just saying we should start to look for change and implement it first in our lives. We work 9 hour a day and spend the rest of the day complaining about it! Why? Well… I don't know any employed person can please answer that for me.


What I'm driving at is the fact that there is only one thing that's standing in between you and the change, YOU! Yes you, you numb skull. So go out there and TAKE THAT CHANCE! If you don't start no one will, be an example make a difference. Good things don't fall in people laps, that only the bad stuff… you got to go out there and chase your dreams and catch them (kinda like in Inception).


Now point driven. I think I'll go and make a revival.

No comments:

Post a Comment