Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Fighters

October is cancer month. In memory of every cancer patient, family member and friend who has lost their battle with cancer and in honor of those who continue to conquer it! 

I have so many friends and family members suffering from this ailment, but I also learn so much thought there endurance and strength. I thank God for these people. some believe in healing, some are dead scared of what they have in them, but some have come to love what they carry around with them, their pain has brought them to understanding of the value of life and have come closer to their one true divine physician, who is God Almighty… the example they show have brought me to realize the value of life and good health… I love all of these people they are part of my family and my life… and I believe that Gods mighty healing hand will be apon them in his time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment