Monday, September 17, 2012

Kalumaali





One of the best productions I have seen in a long time. It’s simplicity and reality just blew my mind away. The fact that it had us talking about its meaning and dept after the performance goes to show how relevant and gripping the story was. 

Amazing acting and stage handling, the stage crew being a part of the actual production is an novel idea that worked so well and smoothly also have to mention the shadow act that was so wonderfully done.

Special mention and hats off to Malshani Delgahapityia., I have always bugged you about you being skinny but I see you put that to good use!

 Also Shenali Rajkumar I have to say I was utterly surprised and impressed about how fast and agile you where especially with your "baby bag" occupied ;) and the whole cast altogether blended in so well and your professionalism was very present.

Ruwanthie de Chickera you are a genius in what you do. Thank you for being so bold and taking it to a whole new level, and of course for entertaining us and at the same time speaking deeply into many hearts through this production.

I remember telling Mal to beak a few legs before the opening night, you guys certainly managed to go through with that. Hats off!




No comments:

Post a Comment